These ATV Tours offers all year round 4 × 4 driving experience on the shores of the beach , back trails , mud and river crossings . So if you are at home and want something different, then in a 4 × 4 may be one of the books .
Riding in wet or dry
- The months of the rainy season from June to November are the wettest rain , so if you want to get dirty enough , this is the best time to start a 4 × 4. Anything less mud puddles and showers in the afternoon along as expected.
- The dry season from December to May are the driest months. To defy the dust and dirt splashes his way through the mud , is now recommended .
ATV Duration of visit
- Most Costa Ricans ATV Tours usually last four to eight hours , depending on whether it is a full or half day trip . Others offer up to three days and there is even a cycling tour for eight days named after the famous ATV Jungle Challenge.
Adventure all inclusive
- You not only get to ride as hard and tough 4 × 4. ATV Tours These include food , so no need to worry about losing your energy throughout the ride. In addition , packages with hotel accommodation, tours and insurance within the reserves , parks offered, etc.
ATV Tours All Around Costa Rica
- Several companies throughout Costa Rica are available for those who want to ride your bike and ride your way through Costa Rica .
- Scenic drive through rainforest & great look out points
- World famous surfing beach Playa Hermosa
- Full adrenaline Quad Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Fully Equiped ATV
- Safety helmet
- Visit to Hermosa Beach