Fishing Packages in Quepos/Manuel Antonio
Day 01: Arrival. Our representative will meet you at the Juan Santamaria International Airport and transfer you to your San José Hotel. Overnight at Hotel Presidente.
Day 02: After breakfast, a mid morning private transfer to the Manuel Antonio National Park area (Central Pacific). Overnight at Hotel Karahé. Breakfast included. Afternoon free to explore bohemian fishing town Quepos or schedule and ATV jungle excursion.
Day 03: Full day of fishing. Our representative will pick you up right at your hotel to transfer you to the dock and then to board your boat deep-sea angling. Late afternoon transfer back to your hotel and overnight at Hotel Karahé.
Day 04: Full day of fishing, Overnight at Hotel Karahé.
Day 05: Full day of fishing, Overnight at Hotel Karahé.
Day 06: Free morning to enjoy Manuel Antonio. A visit to the National Park is highly recommended as well as exploring the area or just relaxing by the pool. After lunch our representative will transfer you to San José. Enjoy the evening in San José at the Hotel Presidente.
Let’s go fishing!
Day 07: Departure. Depending on your flight schedule, you may have time to go for a last minute souvenir or a walk around San José. Either way, our driver will be ready when you are to transfer you to the airport to catch your flight back home.
This package includes:
* Private van transfer from Juan Santamaría International Airport to your hotel in San José and back for flight home.
* Private van transfer from your hotel in San José to Manuel Antonio and back.
* Private van transfers hotel-dock-hotel on your fishing days at Manuel Antonio.
* 2 nights lodging at Hotel Presidente in San José.
* 4 nights lodging at Karahé Hotel in Manuel Antonio.
* 3 full days of fishing, boat, rods & reels and tackle, captain and mate.
* 6 breakfasts.
* 3 lunches on the boat + beer, snacks, fruits, water & sodas.
* All hotel, transportation taxes.