Costa Rica Tarpon Fishing – Hunting the elusive Silver Kings of the Colorado River
The finesse of fishing light tackle combined with the brute force of a large game fish comes together in Tarpon fishing. Ranging from 70 pounds to over 200 lbs., these fish jump, no, explode out of the water with amazing force. When you realize, you were connected to all the primal power and energy of the famed Silver King only by a thin fishing line, you appreciate that tarpon fishing is a must do activity, at least once in a lifetime.
Our Tarpon fishing package includes:
* The first and last night lodging at a first class hotel in San Jose
* All ground transfers between airports and hotels
* Includes air conditioned lodging in the jungle
* Three great meals daily
* Bilingual fishing guide
* Boat motor and all safety equipment
* Conventional rods and reels
* Domestic flights to the jungle and back.
For safety reasons, the domestic carriers require travelers whose individual weight exceeds 249 lbs. to purchase an additional ticket on the flight. Please advise us if this applies to individuals in your party so arrangements can be at the time of booking.
Rates do not include: Meals and other purchases in San Jose, beverages (other than Happy Hour), tackle, fishing license, or other items of personal nature purchased at the lodge, and gratuities to staff and guides.